Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms?
- Contact your primary care provider or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000
- Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency
- Visit a COVID-19 testing site near you. A list of all testing locations are available on the City of Toronto website: www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-what-you-should-do/covid-19-have-symptoms-or-been-exposed/covid-19-assessment-centres/
Hospitals and Ontario Health Teams in the City of Toronto are currently accepting registration and/or appointment booking for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Please note that only eligible individuals may register.
Eligible Individuals include:
- People who are 80 years of age and older (born in 1941 or before)
- Health care workers in Highest Priority and Very High Priority risk groups
- Indigenous Adults (16 years of age or older)
- Adults receiving chronic home care